Kat69

I'm New

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say I am in love with the feeling after my first jump. Friend of mine took me to the skydive place and talked me into a Tandem. I almost went pee in my panties:$. But, the instructor was so nice and insured me I would have the best time of my life as they were opening the sliding door of the plane. When I looked down I froze. At that moment I wanted to kill Brian. (Best Friend that put me in this situation). Josh (the instructor) asked if I wanted to back out. I said no. So he jumped with me out the door. I can not wait to try that again. When we got to the ground. And, after giving Brian a big thankful hug. I found out that when Josh was asking if I wanted to back out he meant go backwards out of the plane. I might have to try that. Is it better going backwards then forwards?

Anyways,, I am rattling like I always do.

If it wasn't for the fact that I love sex so much. This would be the best thing that happened in my life.:)
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

Welcome to the Forums and Skydiving!

I like any exit out of the plane; it's all good. One of my favorites is a front flipping exit - dive out and grab your knees....

Keep up with skydiving and you can try it one day. :)

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

. One of my favorites is a front flipping exit - dive out and grab your knees....

I am way to scare to even think go out by myself. Let alone do flips.:o

Thank you Kris12 and Skymama. You two sound like sweethearts.
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Ms_Kitty

I see you are from Washington, where did you jump?

Backward exits are fun, so is standing sideways and leaning out, then just falling out of the plane. Actually, any exits are fun, I love the door!!!:S

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Gotta agree with the others. . .any exit out of the plane is good. . .I do like a floating exit (okay, so I am a newbie folks). . .something about starting outside of the plane that is fun. . .

Congrats on your jumps and welcome to the boards. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I think the TM that was working last weekend was Vlad. I was over in the hanger taking the coach class so I can work with the new jumpers.

There is a Josh who does the video and I saw him there on Saturday.

Welcome to the Snohomish Skydiving family. There are plenty of girl jumpers out there...but not too many tall guys.....believe me I know...I am a very tall woman... who ALWAYS notices tall guys;)

Hi Kitty,
I am glad to see you are still a mile high. Wifey still makes fun of your face after you hit earth. Only because she wishes it was her. Next time wear something warmer. Your nips scratched my winshield.:$.

BTW- If you get this. Dinner is @ 7:00. And are you bringing your new GF? Kim needs to know for the table settings and such.

Love Ya,
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

I told you it was Josh.
I remember him because I thought he was cute. He was lucky I am taken or I would have jumped him right there.
Why wear something warmer and take away everyones thrill of looking at my bod. BTW the scratches on your windshield are from you thingy. Quit staring at my tits.
No Amy will not be there. She is working nights now>:( I will be there around 6:00. Kim and I are gonna drink beers as you finish dinner.
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Ms_Kitty

Actually, any exits are fun, I love the door!!!:S

I could not agree more. Every time I exit now I try something new.

My personal favorites are
1.Backflip exit
2.Front flip exit
3.Barrel roll exit
4. (This one I do not know what to call it) I lay on the floor head out the door and just kinda roll out. You actually end up under the plane for a split second it is cool.
5. Then of course I enjoy the floater because I like the feel of the wind in my face. Kinda of like a dog;)