freeryde13

wasup

i'm new to this site,and new to the sky dive experience . live in nyc, jumped in pa. and fl, real cool people in both places. 20 jumps all together.

going 120 down is definately diferent than doing 120 flat. look forward to getting equipment, if any body has an idea let me know. look forward tolearning , getting good and safe enough to jump and bug out with other divers. and i can't wait to base jump one day. oh , and definately look forward to meeting a whole lot of new friends.

ps...... any divers out there ride?

people see me as a challenge to their balance

Welcome to the forums! :)

If you're referring to motorcycles, yes, we have quite a few people here who ride. If you're referring to something else, I'm too tired to figure it out. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i was at sky dive sebastian. and i heard about deland, near daytona i believe, and will definately be going there some time and will let you know when. thanx for the invite. and yes i'm talking bikes.

people see me as a challenge to their balance

Yep, I ride a 01 R6! I have been riding a little over a year now. I love it sooo much, but, it doesn't even come close to the feeling of jumping. Not even a fraction. I love my bike though and don't ever plan on getting rid of her. Welcome to the boards!! You and I have about the same jumps, keep us posted and have a good one!

If you're referring to something else, I'm too tired to figure it out.

LOL, yeah me to ;)