JovialChris

Hey..Hello..How do you do?

Hey..Hello..How do you do, DropZone.com? JovialChris here, somewhat seasoned skydiver of ten years checking in for good times through DropZone.com. Thinking of heading to Eloy for X-mas. Heard there is a get-together planned for dropzone.com(ies). Sounds like a blast, distant e-friends getting together for action in the sky. When you meet up, does everyone address eachother by usernames?

JovialChris

I'm Lost! Which way to the Prairie?

does everyone address eachother by usernames

He he! That's funny 'cuz even some of the people I met last year I don't remember their real names... it's easier to stick with what I know - their screenname!:D

Welcome to the forums... hope to meet you in Eloy! You can call me Katie!;)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

So we meet again Jeanne, pretty funky ambiance here at DZ.com. I bet I'm bound to run into a few more people from days gone by. Hey, by the way, I'm going down to Eloy for Canopy demo, so hopefully I won't be jumping "the black bird" aka 71. No responses from the Snohomies, guess maybe I'll travel solo w/ tent and 0 degree sleeping bag. Its all good. See you at the DZ this Sunday...if the weather opens up for some jumps.

CE

JovialChris

I'm Lost! Which way to the Prairie?