rocket

why didn't I do this sooner?

Hehe! I love you guys! Lol! All this talk about addiction, affairs, sex, and beer...what else! Oh yeah SKYDIVING!!!!;) :) It is f#^&%@ awesome isn't it!!! :D

I wish we all shared the same dz, but then again....that would probably be one dangerous night of paryting! I hope we all do meet one day!

Lots of love...
~Rocky~

It's never too late to get such an awesome addiction...... tho u'll realise that ur pocket empty outs faster.... but u mind gets filled with wonderful skydiving experiences.,.............

Congrats to ur "addiction" and in getting ur A...
Beer!!!!!!!!!! B|

Hi rocket, and welcome to the forums!

It's great to hear your enthusiasm for skydiving, and yes I can relate to the addiction.

I am to the point now that I get to share my joy of the sport with others by teaching them through tandems and AFF - it is a great experience to watch others experience personal breathroughs in their lives first hand.

Enjoy the big blue sky . . . my only coaching for you is to get really good at the basic things before moving on to more advanced stuff, especially downsizing to faster, higher performance canopies.

Be safe and have fun . . . ;)
Arrive Safely

John

sorry to take so long to reply...i haven't jumped in a few years...i hope to get back at it some day...i'd like to get a tattoo but i'm too scared...imagine that!...not afraid to jump out of an airplane but yikes!...scared of a lil needle...haha....doesn't make sense does it???? :S

update to all ............ I have qualified for my B. Onward and Downward.

Yeah Zoomie it makes sense, I guess, maybe. I don't know. Does anything really make sense? Take jumping out of a plane, to me it makes complete sense. To others, whuffo's, I am f**king insane. I say their life makes no sense. Does that make sense?:S

Zoomie to the moon!!!!

"Make your plans dark and as inpenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tsu

rocket

Ok, so we are all crazy to the "others" but as far as tattoos... hrmmm...I think they are addicting too! see attachment...not the best one but I want more! lol!
Dammit all these addictions, maybe I should pull the plug on this damn puter next...after all look at the time....aghh!!!
WE ARE ALL ADDICTS! SKYDIVE! TATTOOS>>>and these damn puters!

Hey, congrats on yer way to yer B!!!! Blue skies!

~Rock~

Hi Rocket, like you I am addicted. AFF at Sebastian in June, jumping in UK whenever I can and decided a few days ago to go to Empruvia (spain) this afternoon for a few weekend jumps !!. Just 2 regrets, (1). Not finding this sport until 34 and (2). Marrying that woman.

Luckily I am now free (1) to fly, (2) of her

"Life is a bowl of deadly nightshade, stay way way out on the rim brother"

Reminds me of a tandem out at Aggieland recently (I'm pretty sure AggieDave was the TM). Anyway, the guy was mid 30's, an Elvis impersonator, and he had the best question when he landed and was asked what he thought. All he said was,

HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE WITHOUT THIS?!

Perfect, I think... Nobody will ever answer that (or the licks to the center of a tootsie pop)

--------
Benefitting from the 'free capture of verticality.'