Miracles

AFF??

Hi All

I'm soooo excited n happy dat i found dis website and even more happy to know that there are so many cool dudes here who are simply helpful (from the mail u all exchanged), & love the idea of doing something Xtreme!B|

Really hope to get advices and tips from All the experts here! Dozo Yorushiku (Nice to Meet U All)

Let's all Flare!!!!!

Hi andrea

Well, sure i wun 4get the beers for all! ;). singapore is such a small country and i gotta travel to malaysia to do my AFF course! will be starting my 1st level of AFF in about 3 weeks time! haven't really sign up for it yet 'cos still waiting for a couple of frens to CONSIDER! my gosh! keep telling them.. "C'mon be a real man and Just Do it!" But i guess it does takes a lot of courage and lotsa craziness to make ur 1st jump! hahah

This cyberspace is simply COOL......... i LOVE it here!

Thanx for the warm welcome! B|

hEYz Kenny

U've been to S'pore??? So how do u like it here??? Not many exciting things to do... Some of my mates have gone to take up scuba diving courses and water skiing etc.... For me, i'm not so much of a "water-sport" lover.... i PREFER the idea of bodyflight, speed & Control!!!!!!!!

Yeh, i wish to get my license asap and skydive with other skydivers at other DZ.

Thanx 4 welcoming me! i do feel like i'm already small part of this BIG family!!!!

Yap, my AFF course is going to be conducted at Malaysia, at JB, that's where d DZ is!!!! Singapore is really tooo small and nothing much to do.. esp if u are an adventure seeker!!! it's a good place to eat & shop..... something like Hong Kong environment!!

that's precisely the reason why i'm looking for something exciting to do! but still gotta travel across the waters to do it! and only available over the weekends..... not available 7 days a week!!!!!!

Gezz... seems like doing extreme sports are really tough in singapore! But I'm determine!!! Ganbarimasu!!!

u came specially to singapore or was just "dropping by"???

Welcome to the forums Miracles!

Welcome to the forums! I'm so glad to have someone from Singapore around here, I think you're our first to post to the forums. You know what that means.....BEER!

You guys! Any excuse for beer :)