sangiro

Mini Profiles

Heay all,

Starting today you will see a mini profile being displayed above each user's avatar in the forums. This information is pulled from your User Profile. I will start with a few fields only and evolve this over time. Please update your profile and revisit it when your information changes. Unless you're famous and we're all aware of your jumping achievements, this can start cement your credibility on these forums. If you expect people to take you seriously when you give skydiving advice or make comments, then provide serious and accurate information in your profile. The choice is yours though.

Also, there's a new field in your profile called "Years in Sport". Check in and update that as it will likely be included in your mini profile soon.

The purpose of the mini profiles is not to push forward all the information we know about a users. I know different people will be interested in different pieces of information I'm going to try and keep it generic and broadly useful. For more detail about the user check their full profile.

NOTE: Users can obviously provide bogus information in their profiles. On these forums, as in life, please use common sense as to who you take advice from. I do however hope that providing this information up front will enable readers to contrast a users comments about skydiving with the level of experience they claim to have.

If you have input or feedback on this, there's a couple of ongoing conversation in the Suggestions and Feedback forum on the topic.
Safe swoops
Sangiro