sangiro

IMPORTANT: Verify your email address!

Heya all,

As I mentioned in an earlier post we are revamping the entire Dropzone.com log in system. To do so we need to migrate all existing users to a new database. The scripts doing this migration validates all email addresses before the user is moved. Please check your email address in your FULL PROFILE and make sure it:

1) is a valid NON dropzone.com email address
2) does not have typos (i.e. people forget the .com or type ,com)
3) does not have some kind of "spam protector" phrase or word. (like me@nospam_eartlink.com, or meateartlinkdotcom)

In the new login application you will be required to maintain a valid email address in your account. This will not be shared with the public or appear in the forums. You can enter a second email that will be your public email address that will be displayed here.

Go to the myDZ link in the top right corner of any page or click on the link below. make sure you are logged in and click on "Modify my Profile" to update your information.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/login/login.cgi

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you check and make sure you have a working NON dropzone.com email address in your full profile.

I will likely send a validation email to everyone when they log in the first time after the new system has been implemented. You will need an email address that you can access to activate your account.
Safe swoops
Sangiro