sangiro

Stolen and Lost Gear Database

Heya all,

I've created a Stolen and Lost Gear Database for Dropzone.com. I'm hoping this will help a few people find their stuff and make life miserable for gear thieves. Anyone registered Dropzone.com user can list a stolen item. Read the Listing Guidelines before you list and item.

I'm hoping we can get information about stolen or lost gear out to a broad audience as quickly as possible. Riggers and DZO's should consider subscribing to receive the Email Updates. This will email any new listings to you on a daily basis. You will not receive and email on days when there are no new listings. You can also click on the "Full List" link on the database page and print out a summary of the entire content of the database to post at your DZ or keep in your gear bag. Everyone in the market for second-hand gear, check the database before you buy.

http://www.dropzone.com/stolen/

I'm hoping to extend the database in the future to enable you to register your gear (even if it's not stolen or lost) to create an online record of all your gear, serial numbers etc. Feel free to add your lost items. Hope this helps. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro