grundleson

listen up you so cal biatches

Alright, if you are jumping in So-Cal and jumping a local stick that we have, please please do not climb this tower with a hookknife in your rig. The ladder somehow always pops it out of your container and i am left to find them when i go jumping there. if you realize you have dropped your knife, go look for it. dont just lose it and say "fuck it". anything we leave there IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE, especially a hookknife. so please, look for it if you drop it.

i currently have 3 hooknives for 3 different rigs, and an oakley beenie. there is already added heat on this tower due to suspicious activity. so please be careful. this tower generates a lot of traffic and we really need to take care of the site if we want to continue jumping it.

please dont fuck this up for everyone in so cal. be precatious and do not be careless with how you treat this site. because there will be a lot of people more pissed than me if it becomes unjumpable.

so, there is my FUCKING rant.
grundleson.

bitches.

Dont die!

God dammit grundelson I want my hook knives back. I know where you live. What good are you except to pick up after me anyway.

Just kidding I'm actually the one who found them. 3 this week, and more previously. Be respectful.
poop

Dude, why stop there?

Only take one car per load.

Don't leave your car at the end of the road by the park...the cops look for people selling and doing drugs in that park when it's closed. Don't even park on a street next to it...go back a few streets and walk a little...those who live closest know what is going on and they aren't all BASE friendly.

Don't take excessive or any non-jumpers...unless they are a get away driver in which case they have no business even being around the stick.

What kind of hook knives did you find? The Apex velcro chest strap ones? The Asylum jr ripper snap in ones? Who's design fails the most???:P

Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

I remember finding a hook knife under an A once, heh, I heard it hit the ground and walked over to it in the dark, a very strange experience. I believe an ID was dropped while climbing the A once, we couldn't find it....it showed up in the mail.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

With reference to another local SoCal A:

Please don't jump it in day light

Please make your first light jumps at first light
(not mid morning)

Just because the guy isn't there on weekend doesn't make it OK to day blaze it.

We are limited on sites as it is down here, lets keep the ones we have.

Greeny

Good luck with that. Sorry to say the ones that should be listening to you the most, are listening the least.:|

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

hopefully they stay in california then :|

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

that would suck if you had a slider up linover with non-releasable toggles. not to say that the dudes who lost their hookknives maybe could have looked a little better, but what if they jumped the thing at night? just because someone else found a knife doesnt mean the person who lost it didnt look for it. what if they had pigs sniffing their tail after they jumped? i wouldnt jump to conclusions and say they are listening the least, because you have no idea who they are, otherwise you would have called them up and said, "hey bro, you lost your hookknife." right?