base60

old/new SL technique.

my carry on sl hung up to somthing,and stayed there my attachment point at my bridel(were the pc were placed) were ripped up and it had burning dammegedes.

I got a pumping vented flik 266,if i hadnt used my backsheild i would have been hurt bad,I had to replace that back sheild afterwards.I also used kneed ablow pads and a snowboards helmet.I lost my breath and got bruised up alitel but not more than i were back 1 week later.

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

you do realice that by pin rigs you can freefall 150ft right? would you do so on a velcro?
I wouldnt.. I can adjust the pullforce required to pop my pins,combined whith spectraloops ill pay the next beer if i cant get my canopy out faster than you using bridel...

I like your tecniqe for ultra low stuff,but 150ft aint ultra low SL in my world..

Do a search on "carry on SL" by the weiv of it i think you can use it on your setup and leave no trace:P

No one should tell you to jump pin or not,but some info might be handy;)

I agree Faber, too much work for 150ft....... just do the usual SL....... if you are scared, attach the SL to half bridle....... that's it

my 300sqft circus tent opens great on this......

Cya
Andre