jduff

New to Cincy

Recently moved to Cincy from NC and caught the tail end of the season at the DZ. So I didn't really get to meet many people before it got cold. Hoping to get to know some jumpers around here... anybody ever get out?

would you be referring to base or that other stuff?
Nothing I could do, I totally shit when I fart! -JK

yep, not much jumping goes on unless you got gear and a car to drive you.if you got those things than we do a hella valot of jumping. oh yeah you must love freezing sub-zero temps and 955,s sick sense of hippie humor.
Nothing I could do, I totally shit when I fart! -JK

yep, not much jumping goes on unless you got gear and a car to drive you.if you got those things than we do a hella valot of jumping. oh yeah you must love freezing sub-zero temps and 955,s sick sense of hippie humor.

Cincy crew rocks. And they also have the claim to have 2 of the youngest BASE-jumping redheads. Try beating that !

Sweet, a new person to hug and show my cute animal pictures to.

100% not kidding.
A waddling elephant seal is the cutest thing in the entire world.
-TJ

The jumpers in Cincy are all out already.

Are you also an homo?
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

they also have the claim to have 2 of the youngest BASE-jumping redheads. Try beating that !

A pair of underage base jumping carrot-top flamers... if you ask nicely they might even let you in on a three-way! then you can go jump afterwards (if their mommies say its okay) :D
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."