recovercrachead

Mr. Bill basejump One rig?

dude thats so yesterday not even woth the time to look that shit up by the way did u get the cat i sent u in the mail i starved it for 5 days then shipped it ups ground hopeing it would be dead by yhe time it got there so is it is it dead ir did survive it was black like a ninja
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Why don't you just deliver it in person? Like when you and Sam got that road kill 'bugs bunny' off the side of the road, and I had the pleasure of throwing it off that cliff in Moab last year. That was funny as hell. Sick Video... "poa wittle wabbit," "he wost his wittle tail"
Priceless

Why don't you just deliver it in person? Like when you and Sam got that road kill 'bugs bunny' off the side of the road, and I had the pleasure of throwing it off that cliff in Moab last year. That was funny as hell. Sick Video... "poa wittle wabbit," "he wost his wittle tail"
Priceless

WARNING: picking up fresh roadkill rabbits from the side of the road that leads to mineral bottom with the intention of doing a 2-way BASEjump with said fresh roadkill rabbit could cause bad karma resulting in the driver of the vehicle used having a cliffstrike later the same day and the roadkill rabbit spending 2 days and nights in the back of the borrowed pickup truck before you finally decide that it would be entertaining to throw it off the ropejump exit point for the video and then when your friends at home see said video they will think you are mentally disturbed. In addition the bad karma might cause the passenger in said vehicle to badly throw their canopy on a low TARD only days later and limp around with a bruised ass for several weeks.

OK, that's the really serious warning.

I thought the funniest part of that entire experience was a vegetarian who helped throw said rabbit off the cliff with initially much disgust, but who said something like: 'That was the grossest thing I've ever seen. Next time let's find a dead deer and throw that!!' after the rabbit splattered and made that ungodly sound in the process.

Seriously folks, learn from me and the Maggot's mistake, I am sure it was the bad karma from this rabbit incident that caused his cliffstrike and my TARD incident.

I was going to put that clip in 'When Good Times go Bad - Part 3', but thought it is a bit disturbing as some people might think the rabbit was not dead when you hucked it off that cliff.

If you are a strange freak or concerned individual who needs to see this kind of bad karma inducing behaviour (hopefully to avoid doing something similar) send me a PM with your motivations and I can include it as a special feature on a 'When Good Times go Bad - Part 3' DVD if I am convinced your motivations are honourable.