hanaiapa

Need a ride for Bridge day 2006 !

Hi
I come from Ithaca, NY, to bridge day by bus (more than 19 hours !). but I would need a ride from Charleston ( or Beckley if it is better) to Fayetteville.

Thank you !

Max

So where is your bus droppping you off at? To get to BD from the north, you simply take I-79 South all the way down until you have to get on RT 19 South. From there it is a straight shot to the Bridge.

I live in Fairmont, WV and will be going down to spectate on Saturday morning. If you need a ride still by then, PM me, I will be glad to help you out.

Also Tom is right, Charlestion is out of your way. Beckley is just on down the road from BD on Rt 19. You are better off not going there unless you have too. If you like to party and what not, I recomend staying in Morgantown, WV where West Virginia University is located. Lots of drunk college girls every night of the week! I go to college there so I am kind of partial to it.. lol Then just get a ride from Mo Town to DB from there. Again PM me if you need any directions or onformation on where to stay other than in Fayetteville. I am approx 1hr 45 mins away from the Bridge but I will only be goign down Saturday moring to watch... :( Not a BASE'r yet... :(

DAVE