wmw999

Trivia contest question

My son is doing a trivia contest, and one of the clues is "the base of the mountain in this Montana area may look like a spring yard sale after the 'jumpers' jump."

Is there a popular site for a boogie or something like that in Montana? It might be BASE jumping, might be skydiving. But the one big boogie in Montana isn't really at the base of a mountain. Obviously PM me. But I love my son, and would, of course, even risk posting in the BASE forum for him :ph34r: Thanks.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My son is doing a trivia contest, and one of the clues is "the base of the mountain in this Montana area may look like a spring yard sale after the 'jumpers' jump."

isn't Montana home to some smoke jumpers?
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

I doubt it's anything to do with a "boogie" or even BASE jumping as the writers of this riddle probably know zip about either.

I think the smoke jumpers angle is the winner. In a whuffo's mind after the jump - the parachutes (always white to a wuffo) laying among the trees might suggest a "spring yard sale" if people sold their old bedsheets every spring.

NickD :)BASE 194

Thanks.
My feeling, too, is that the quote marks around the word means it's a cute and witty answer, like the crap that comes up in crossword puzzles sometimes.

There was another parachute question, though, about the Kittinger jump :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)