base428

Bridge Day 2006 Registration Starts July 1st at 2pm

See post #42 above.

When do we find out what group we're in?

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

This is the fifth year we've opened registration at 2pm EST, but only the first time we've heard about the EST/EDT difference. You are correct - it should have been EDT. My apologies.

So, would that change it to 20:00 GMT?

No need to apologize... I even considered the possibility of mixup beforehand, I was just too lazy to wake up an hour earlier and check! Regardless, I ended up having to miss bridge day anyway. Looking forward to it this year!

Alright..would love to jump, but I am not current. I am getting current soon, but I am not sure of the amount of jumps I will get in between now and bridge day. I jumped twice last year and would love to go again.....but not with my current status.

Is it possible to transfer a jump ticket off someone closer to BD if I manage to get current with several additional jumps?? Just want to know if I have that chance. Thanks

*J
F LORIDA!

Is it possible to transfer a jump ticket off someone closer to BD if I manage to get current with several additional jumps?? Just want to know if I have that chance. Thanks

Yes I know folks buy and sell BD passes every year. I'm not sure what info Jason requires from the participants however, so best to ask him.

Yes I know folks buy and sell BD passes every year. I'm not sure what info Jason requires from the participants however, so best to ask him.

You have to pass the security screening check, so if you have already done that in a past year, it's a great deal easier.

Miss G8tordiver, consider just buying a pass, then re-selling it if you can't make it. That's going to be a much surer way to do things than trying to find a pass on late notice, plus you will get into the background check process from the beginning.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

At this point in time, we are not permitting the transfer of BD passes this year due to the additional work involved on our end. We were overwhelmed with numerous "Joe sold his pass to me" statements on the Thurs/Friday before Bridge Day and we had no way of verifying that Joe actually made the sale. There are plenty of slots still available, so it shouldn't sell out anytime soon.

However, it is possible that we MIGHT make some exceptions and transfer a few passes only after the event sells out.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I was registered by a friend. He misspelled my name though and I have not gotten any other confirmation information.

thanks,
Chris
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Yep, I already noticed that 460. Just shoot me an email so I have your email address in my records. Then you'll start receiving email updates regarding the event. Click on BASE428 to the left for my email address. Thanks.