Mac

Packing Volume of Mojo 220

Can anyone tell me? I cant find the data...

Thanks

Michael

thanks Tom, I was unable to find it on the CR site, but I was probably being over lazy in looking for it..... :$

Thanks for the info

Michael

For what it's worth, one will fit snuggly in a vector III v354

You can find it by selecting "specs" out of the drop down menu at the left side of the CR main page. There's a chart there with area, aspect ratio, chord and span, pack volume and weight for the various Mojo sizes.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I was able to pack my BlackJack 280 into an old racermade for a 500 CU Reserve, 550 CU main. The Mojo 280 is bigger than 550 CU...assuming(???) that the BlackJack would be a bit bigger...I guess you can never say until you try packing it into the container.

Kris.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I got my BlackJack 280 in a Vector II v10.5. It was tight but it worked. The dacron lines, tailpocket, and vents all add to the pack volume.

I have access to a rig I can "squeeze" my Troll into, but what I am looking for is a freefly friendly container (which I have been offered that currently holds a sabre170) and I am trying to find out if it can take a mojo 220 as my main skydiving canopy. I have just returned to skydiving after 4 years out, and on thinking of the gear I want to actually purchase (fuck skydiving is expensive!!), I want something I can freefly in, and I want a canopy as close as to what I BASE so I can ensure maximum amount of currency in that type of canopy. (Yes I know a mojo is not like a troll, but a nice BASE canopy rather than a stilleto will help achieve more than not - I aint looking to do swoopydoo shit!! ;) )

Thanks for responses...