TomAiello

Latest ABA Video

Word on the street is that the latest, greatest offering of the Australian BASE Association is now available. If you want it, PM Simon Plum or email him at "fallingplum at yahoo dot com dot au."

The ABA video is regularly one of the best BASE videos of the year, since it's a compilation of the a bunch of different entries into the ABA video night. I understand that this years video is a 2 DVD set, because there was so much good stuff to put on there.

Since it's also usually fairly cheap, it's pretty much a bargain. Definitely something I'd recommend checking out.

More information is available here.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I also still have some copies of the 2004 ABA DVD. They are available for $20 and no extra postage. If you have already ordered the latest DVD I can send this one along free of postage.... be quick, there are not many copies left.
Have fun...
plummy

I also still have some copies of the 2004 ABA DVD. They are available for $20 and no extra postage. If you have already ordered the latest DVD I can send this one along free of postage.... be quick, there are not many copies left.
Have fun...
plummy

Hi Plummy
if you mean there isnt many of the 2005 dvd's left, please put 1 aside for me and I'll pay for it tomoz.

There are limited copies of last years DVD (2004 edition). I am producing more copies of the latest one as we speak.... :)
Plummy

Just so there is no confusion, I am prepared to go on record as stating that this year's video is the best one yet. Here's what some of the critics are saying,

"Wow, Simon might have red hair, but boy can he edit"

"I can't believe the quality of those Aussie sites. I'm buying a large Fox and a ticket to Sydney"

"That guy who kicks off the wall in France did an awesome job"

There you go. Buy a copy from the Plumbob.