WeakMindedFool

Need Help

Hi all!
I've been thinking about BASE alot lately. I need to convince my wife that I really should jump off stuff not just out of stuff. Could some of you link me to good BASE sites on the web so she can research (she researches everything) TIA folks.
Peace!
Jason
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

Love my Viper! I'm gonna keep it till I go to a crossbrace canopy (probably October) then I'll have to change to a bigger container. The one I am jumping is one of only 4 or 6 that were made (depends who you ask as to how many are out there). Ray goes back and forth on wether he's going to start building them so they aren't out for salr yet.
Thanks for the info Brother!
Peace!
Jason
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

Thanks Dude!
Just the stuff I was looking for, she's smart enough to read Fatality reports objectively.
any other links would be appreciated!
TIA
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

I need to convince my wife that I really should jump off stuff not just out of stuff. Could some of you link me to good BASE sites on the web so she can research (she researches everything)

she's not the one who should be researching, you should be. ultimately BASE is a very personal decision. :)

ummm, thanks...I think
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos