Trae

manufacturers who deliver on time.??

i only have 1.5 rigs. [:/] although the one is all Asylum/CRB|! (i see blackjack in my future)

Should go nicely with the Ace you fly. Would you like to test fly a Black Jack 260 tonight?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I have nothing but praise for morpheous this time of year everyone wants new gear so they are very busy as they all are i guess . its all in the timing of your order ...:S

in reply to "Do you know what you're looking for? "

One thing I'm still not real clear on is the difference between the different types of pilot chutes available (ZP vented F111 + ?? ) and the different sizes required for different objects .

Big walling to start with but after that who knows ?

Is there such a thing as a standard size PC for big wall jumping?
Does it vary with size of canopy and body weight , speed at deployment etc?

Big walling to start with but after that who knows ?

For terminal jumps, you'll want a 32" or 36".

Is there such a thing as a standard size PC for big wall jumping?

Depends on the manufacturer. Either 32" or 36" is fine. I've seen people go terminal with PC's as large as 42" (which I don't recommend), and as small as 28".

Does it vary with size of canopy and body weight , speed at deployment etc?

Not really. Check out the delay-altitude-equipment chart on the Apex web site (is it still there?) or the one in the components section of the CR web site.

I've attached a .pdf file which also has some general guidelines.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

This is so good.

Love the way time is cut down to fractions of seconds and feet in tens not thousands.

Looks like a lot of people have done some hard yards getting this all worked out.

Good on yas and thanks... making it look almost safe...and at least now a real calculated risk not guess work.