SabreDave

Access.............

Hey ya'll
So, I am posting this in BASE forums because it directly concerns BASE jumping. Many un jumped walls.

We have an area close to Calgary that is unreal as far as camping, exploring, rock climbing, Ice-climbing, mixed climbing and of course our beloved BASE.

The bigger the group the more power "we" have. There is an online petition to try to stop proposed access changes to this area. It is a perfectly legal (for now) BASE area and it is in everyone's interest to keep it this way. Access anywhere is a model of what can happen elsewhere! This petition has been started by the local climbing population to which I loosely belong.

If anyone who agrees with free access can take the time and sign it at the least and maybe leave some commensts that would be great. Not trying to come out screaming BASE BASE BASE but just the whole access and freedfom to enjoy for all!

http://www.calgarymountainclub.com/petition.htm[url]

Thanks................

Edit..tried to make it clicky!! Why isn't the damn thing clicky?? Jaap!!! Fix it bro!!! :P
SabreDave

Awesome, I have bitches making shit clicky for me now. Man, I'm so hammered. I shouldn't be posting any messages.

got my vote...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...