dmcoco84

First Aerial?

Nice! Yeah, I’d say I’m a decent free flyer but I have no dive training. Only a little gymnastics but it was years ago. I'm gonna get to the rec center a few times and use the 1 meter board and hopefully a local gymnastics gym (hoping for a trampoline and harness deal) and if I feel comfortable I might throw a gainer at BD. I'm hoping to get at least 2-3 more jumps before BD too (that is if I beg my pops enough to ground crew for me again :D or if my buddy feels like climbing :P How bout it Josh!!).

I jumped an A from the 900 platform Tuesday so if I get a few more at that height, that will make me much more comfortable (than I am right now) with that delay and sub terminal freefall. We’ll see!!

And thanks again everyone for your help on Slider up packing. I did my first slider up Tuesday with just indirect control and it work fine. Not worried about it any more.

L8er
Coco

We can help by pushing you off at BD. Stability recovery is important when learning aerials. :P

:D:D Thanks Tree! Well you know what’s really funny! I made the best and worst lists at BD last year for my first two BASE jumps. My first jump I jumped to far out (took a couple steps) and went HD but recovered pretty well, so I have experienced instability big time (you can see the jump on the triax boogie video at the beginning of carnage section on the bottom right I believe)

Then I made two “best of” photo’s in vertical visions stock pictures on my second jump.
Here is my second jump – 12 pics - http://www.vertical-visions.com/gallery/BD2004/0006-2402/BD04_0369.html

But this year I’m just hoping for best of pictures!
:P

Planning on doing aerials with a velcro rig? ;)
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

Was kidding dude :)

Just had a look at the BD pictures :)

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

Oh, My bad. I'm at work and its been a long day. Yea thats a Warlock though. I rented from Apex last year.