HELLvetic

Benne boogie roll call!!

So who all gonna be around switzerland for the Benne boogie at "les diablerets"!
I know for sure that there are at least 148 peeps that registered cause one of my jumping buddy got
the registration no 148 out of 150!:)
For some reason I have the feeling that the next few days after the boogie, the swiss valley will be a total zoo! :D

I WANT NAMES!!! DARN IT!:P

Yes

"Thou shall not take thine altitude for granted for the earth shall rise up and smite thee."

I know for sure that there are at least 148 peeps that registered cause one of my jumping buddy got
the registration no 148 out of 150!

All of those registered have received a list of the participants, and the gondola "manifest". Not all of the registration numbers are consecutive and it appears that just over 100 are actually registered. It looks like a good bunch registered and I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends. The Brits will be around a couple of days before and after the boogie but there is another BASE boogie for some of us to get through first!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

All of those registered have received a list of the participants, and the gondola "manifest". Not all of the registration numbers are consecutive and it appears that just over 100 are actually registered. It looks like a good bunch registered and I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends. The Brits will be around a couple of days before and after the boogie but there is another BASE boogie for some of us to get through first!

yeah you are right, I posted before getting that email... so it looks like there are only indeed about a 100 jumpers registered AND confirmed.
Should still be a heck of a load of fun with just a 100 peeps.
what phases me is that out of 100 or so base jumpers that will be at the boogie only 2 so far are dz.com members.

This leads me to believe that maybe this site is a bit biased towards the american/english speaking jumpers and not really representative of the "whole" base juming community.

There were more people who wanted to go there... Maybe you don't know their real names ?? Maybe they are not posting because they are jumping ?? :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Well the purpose of the post was to see who from DZ.com will be there
Everyone who is registered got an email with the list of people who are going to be there with their real names
I am just trying to figure out which one of these peeps are DZ.com peeps.
Would be cool to meet them and then be able to put a face on some of the screen names around here.
Am I the only one with a nine to five job??[:/]

Am I the only one with a nine to five job??[:/]

yeah , I have a 8.30 to 5.30 job [:/]
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

what phases me is that out of 100 or so base jumpers that will be at the boogie only 2 so far are dz.com members.

At a very quick glance I saw at least 15 people on the list who post regularly enough on dropzone.com for me to recognise them. I recognised more people who do or have posted on the "proper" BASE forums such as BLiNC or the FBA.

This leads me to believe that maybe this site is a bit biased towards the american/english speaking jumpers and not really representative of the "whole" base juming community.

I don't think so, it's just most people don't feel the need to shout about it publically. Or maybe they are even embarrased to post here! :-P Me, I just can't help myself. :-) See you in a few weeks...
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Am I the only one with a nine to five job??

You got a nine to five job and time to post here..?!;) I'll be there with 2 friends from cali and there are going to be some more dutchies!

Ferry

I don't think so, it's just most people don't feel the need to shout about it publically. Or maybe they are even embarrased to post here! :-P Me, I just can't help myself. :-) See you in a few weeks...

Maybe, just maybe, it is the americans who feel the need to shout about publically more then the rest of the base world. Thinking of it, they feel the need in the real world as well. :P

Ronald Overdijk

Maybe, just maybe, it is the americans who feel the need to shout about publically more then the rest of the base world. Thinking of it, they feel the need in the real world as well. :P

I feel I must spring to the defence of one American.

- Trucker BASE, the ONLY quiet American. ;)

Not a chance. :D He even talks in his sleep.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Which is to say the rest of the Americans DO talk 2 much and 2 loud??? Or does it mean you are so self centered you only defend yourself?

BTW, all base jumpers are self centered, including myself....

Ronald Overdijk

3 Ozzies will be in attendance that I know of;

- Douggs;
- Jimmy Freeman; and
- Chemical Dan

DaNMaN

Will be good to meet you guys :)

Dan....mother f.....you will be in Ma...sia too? rich fuc.....ker....see you there.
taking some campari with ice, they really have that...for sure...guys just went to Budapest antenna, the real contest. wanted to be there, great party and all...sh..it

P

Yo Reindeer!

Finland & Australia will do battle on the pool table again bro.... Won't be the same without Vilko, but you'll do ;)

Seeya in KL Campari Boy... Rumour has it that Wilcock may be there too. Wait and see I guess.

DaNMaN