NickDG

BASE History on a Rainy Day . . .

Last week a fellow from England asked my help with a small BASE history project he was doing. His name is Richard and he's a skydiver and I think he's doing the project for college. I sent him a basic written primer on BASE history and then he asked if I could supply a short video of myself presenting the same information for his presentation.

I only have a digital still camera with limited video capability, but I managed it, (it's being raining all week in California) and while it's no great shakes, it might be interesting to some.

It'll work best if you right click and save to your computer. It's a bit over two megs . . .

This is a very basic history lesson, and I had to leave a lot out, so if you think I neglected something I did, as I just couldn't get it all in while tapeing 50 seconds at a time (then dumping the video card) and starting again . . .

It was fun on a rainy day, though . . .

Vid Here

NickD :)BASE 194

wow you dont look that old:ph34r::D

Nice work even as i think you miss a jump in it from the old days.. but thats just me:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

>>wow you dont look that old<<

I'm 50 years old and thank you . . .

>>Nice video Nick - I learnt something new and my Italian work colleagues really like your moustache<<

And it took me all fifty years to grow it . . .

Nice Job, really well done :)
It's a good thing to share your knowledge.

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

at which age did you start skydive and which age did you start BASE jumping?

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

>>at which age did you start skydive and which age did you start BASE jumping?<<

I was twenty years old when I started skydiving and thirty one years old when I started BASE jumping . . .

Excellent Video Nick!

If Richard doesn't pass with flying colours "something is crook in Tallarook!"

I reckon Richard owes you a carton of beer.

Well done!

Ken
AB#78 IB#751 BF#???
[email protected]