JOY

Harrison's dining room table tonight...

Payne and Stokley in the house tonight, you should hear all the stories and see all the videos!

Marah, thanks for the footage.

Iiro, thanks for your tape on you and Jeb.

We are at home for the holidays so those of you waiting for your numbers in the next few days will not have to wait, I will email you my phone number when it is issued so you can call if you don't want to wait on the mail.

The numbers waiting to be issued is astonishing!

Happy Holidays to everyone everywhere!

Please remember to ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!

Joy and Rick

Merry Christmas Rick and Joy. . .

Tell Rick Payne I said hey.

Marah, I'll be thinking of your Uncle Mike later tonight.

Joy, we've hit BASE 1000, haven't we?

NickD :)BASE 194

Nick, Payne (what a pain) said hey, then told an outrageous story about you and a skate board and soap.

Now Rick is re-telling it with vasaline, I should get out the video camera and set it in the corner.

Numbers to 1000? Let me look into my crystal ball...

Now they are talking about how to act with the authorities, a Federal Lawyer, a Rocket Scientist, and a guy who always gets detained, he is so injured now, all he can do is operate the elevator...

Who knows what will happen tonight!

>>Who knows what will happen tonight!<<

And that's the freaking beauty of it all.

Cheers, Sweetheart . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Yo!
Just wanted to throw out a quick "Hello, and Happy Holidaze from the Carolinaz" to the Harrisons, and Mr. Payne.
Hope all is well, and hopefully we'll see ya (Rick) in Elberta next year if not sooner...

Stay cool and keep a low profile...

base704
NCbase4

You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

I too would like to send cheers down your way to Doc Stokely and Rick "I'd rather watch t.v. than d.b."
Payne. Tell Rick Chesnut up in Ky. wants to send him a care package in the mail.