World's highest road bridge opens in France

yay! it's my 2 favorite europeans! i love joris and vrank! way to go on being the first

actually not the first................. ;)

True! I think we might not have been the first and it doesn't really matter who was. Anybody who did it and got away with it will be happy to have done it and a have had nice experience, cause it's a damn nice bridge!

Space is also right that not 502, but the press releases said he jumped it for the first time. People do see that as 'him' saying it though, which is understandable!

Here in Europe the papers are full of pictures of it lately. Also the company that my brother works for was one of the main contracters of this project, so he has lots of pictures and detailed drawings etc. He sent me those and I've been looking at them thoroughly and I actually think that the 'high' railing is less hard to climb over than I initially thought when I saw the mokup of it at the bridge's visitors centre.

Might be worth paying that bridge yet another visit...

J.

www.vandrunen.ch

With pride I say that two jumps of one of the cranes (before the roaddeck was installed) and two jumps of the bridge itself are written in my logbook...

And that was before #502 did it!!!:D

J.

Nice pic. Who's the chick with the small rack?

BTW, if you're gonna jump this bridge please don't exit from the RayL.

This has to be the only thing in from France with a big deck.

Bon soir mes petits pois,

$cumbag
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

man that bridge is orgasmic

as soon as i seen it on the news I thought, "bet thats been jumped a few times in construction"

imagine how many people could jump off it at once

when htere is 10,000 base jumpers in the world ya's might be able to do a 10,000 way :)