KidWicked

DW's "Aerials in B.A.S.E." article

Does anyone have a copy of DW's "Aerials in B.A.S.E." article that they can email me?

The one on the ABA web site seems damaged (I can't open it in Acrobat on Windows XP or Mac OS X).

email: [email protected] or PM please!

Thanks!
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

A kind fellow sent it to me.

Thanks J!
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

Ken
most of the time, it' because you have uploaded the PDF file on the server with the BINARY FTP mode.
Upload again with ascii mode or Auto mode ...

if it can help you.

good jumps

I was actually thinking about that article a month ago and thought that it might be important to mention. It never talks about aerials and the effect that wind has. It would really only come to play on bridges and antennas, but I have had a handful of bridal wraps doing aerials that were directly due to the wind. Front flips in a tail wind are bad (in my opinion, of course) as the wind will blow the PC forward, and if you are ending in a sitting position at pull time, it is almost inevitable that the bridal will wrap your arm. On the other hand, in a head wind it will blow it safely behind you. The opposite can be said for gainers, head wind bad (especially if you are pitching more head down than not) and a tail wind will blow it in front of you away from your legs. I figured this might be important to bring to light, I got away with the wraps that I had, but better to prevent them before they happen. Hope it helps.

It was only version 1.1

Good point that wind is always something to consider though. As well as your bridal.