beezyshaw

base jump video

I made few jumps from that spot with a Classic II, but after I heard people reach same distance without a wingsuit, making even longer delay I quitted talking about it... It's still a good feeling, I know :)

Ferry

Nice. Any idea what gear he's jumping?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Hey JP, that's a Vertigo Warlock with a Dagger canopy.

Does he have the wingsuit mod for the Warlock? I can't tell, but it doesn't look like it. I'd strongly recommend it if he's making a lot of wingsuit jumps.

Nice jump, by the way. I can't watch video like that without remembering standing on the _other_ road (the one on the far side of the valley), and watching Cold Steel pull above me head.

edit: see this BLiNC thread for more discussion of the Warlock as a wingsuit container.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Wow, thats a long delay for that spot, isnt it? For that spot, a standard free fall delay is 7 or so seconds, correct? He did what, 10 maybe more. Wow, that was cool.

Good jump

I believe I've seen video of Robi and Obi (hmmm... one letter difference) get over 20s.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

I'm working on it (getting over the river). The river is a psychological thing to me. I don't know why.
I met a cool Dude (Andy, American) who flew almost to the other site of the valley. He uses a Skyflyer and I was really impressed about the forward speed.