TomAiello

Looking for a ride...

Hi Tom --

I'll be in Canon City already, but depending on what time you come in, I might be able to send someone from C-Springs up to the Denver airport to pick you up and bring you down to Canon City. PM me your itinerary and I'll see what I can do.

The real question is why are you not flying in Thur evening so you can partake in the fun on Fri? (just ribbing you)

I'm going to disappear for the next 7 days with no phone or internet access, but will get in touch with you when I return.

C-ya,

Bryan

So you harrass B.A.S.E. Jumpers on the computer for a living, and now you need a favor, PAH! If you take the Vertigo 1st jump course(just to make sure you're ready) in the next month, I will pick you up myself! No cutaways this year Tommy, ya freak! Can't wait!

Hank Caylor B.A.S.E.#I'llComeGetYa!!!
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

BPS:

I suppose I might as well direct these questions at you since you're in this thread and I figure you have some experience with it.

My darling wife and I are planning to stay on in canon city/co springs/pueblo area for a few days post GoFast event. Lately I've been planning our itinerary and am interested in the self-guided tour (since I'm a level 4 visitor) of the USAFA.

Can you provide any insider pointers to add value to my visit?? I have consulted the official tour guide offered on the USAFA home page, but have stopped just short of actually contacting the visitor's center. If time becomes a concern, I want to make sure I don't miss the high spots.

In the event that BPS does not see this, if anyone else could offer info that would be cool too...

:) can't wait!!
love and leaps

Gardner

Still counting on you for some transpo. Plan on getting in Wednesday am an will be packed slider down for the sweet object you mentioned.

Count on the pick up, as well as the aforementioned sweet object dood! CANNOTWAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanky!
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Hi Gardner --

I'm sorry it has taken so long to reply to you. I've been out of pocket for a couple of weeks and am just now catching up. I've sent you a PM with more info...

Looking forward to seeing you!

Bryan