SabreDave

Euro-Tripping:)

So, myself and 3 other Canadian freaks are heading to Europe this summer for a little BASE mayhem.
What I/we need is some pointers and it would be nice if a few people could PM me so I can pick their brains further,
We fly into Amsterdam (hehe) on Aug.7th, on the 9th we pick up our rental car. It looks as though we can drive through Denmark (Faber??) to the northern tip and take a ferry into southern Norway. Is this so?? Is it the most logical driving route from Amsterdam? How long will it take and what will the ferry costs be? Anyone in the Amsterdam area with something nice to share?
Once in Lysebotn what costs are there?? Boat rides etc., any thing that may catch us by surprise. How much does beer and food cost there (very important;)??
After 10 days or so we plan to then drive to Switzerland to the very popular valley!
Best places to stay there and local contacts to get the beta and ethics from?? Costs for trams, cable cars etc. Also, we would very much like to finish this trip off with a leap off the mushroom rock!! Best company to get a lift from?? Cost?? Feasabiity?
Trip of a lifetime!!!:)
Thanks for any help provided!!!
SabreDave

drive through Denmark (Faber??)

sure mate anytime

Im abit off the road(on your trip,100km total) but i sure can get you in contact whith some locals upnorth(were you´ll wait for the ferry)if your in a hurry,if not,take the time to visit "Faber-land";)

Mail me and we will sort out.

hey be ready this dane is soon back in UK;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

take the time to visit "Faber-land";)

hey be ready this dane is soon back in UK;)

Just make sure you have your iron balls packed for FaberLand!

Pity I cant join you dude in the UK for a flick or two - this forced vacation is going to have me out during your stay! wont even be able to make it as groundcrew.

Pity I cant join you dude in the UK for a flick or two - this forced vacation is going to have me out during your stay! wont even be able to make it as groundcrew.

you sure will GC me as im there it has already been arrenged:P

Hey bro if i need it i will GC my GC from the air,you will join,you will just be drionking more pints than the rest of us..besides Lene will be arround and help you:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

[Hey bro if i need it i will GC my GC from the air,

hehehe! might be the first time the GC needs more care and looking after during and after the jump than the jumper! - it will certainly the GC that will be at more risk! ;)