Rick and Randy's dad passed today,
Morphine, no pain.

Good Messages Appreciated...

Joy

edited by request of original poster ~TA

Morphine, no pain.

Probably the best way for anyone to go... [:/]

Sorry for your loss.

Joy,im sorry to hear that,i cant rember if the mail i got on you can take big mails,could you mail me whith one that can and i will send you somthing to cheer you up

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Sending condolences from up North. Letting go fucking sucks, even when it's right and it's time and it's all the reasons we can come up with. It's still letting go, and it sucks.

Peace,

ds
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.

Hey Joy, you know 460 & I are thinking of you, Rick & Randy. My condolences to all of you.

And if there's anything you need, give us a holler.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

There really are no words that can be said to ease the pain of losing a loved one.

All that friends can do is offer their support. Even from friends you've never met.

Our condolences from a few hours North of you.

Rod

Thank you all for your kind words. We are lucky to be a part of this supportive family! Rick will appreciate our friends, old, new, and some we haven't met yet when he returns.

Love yall,

Joy

Greetings all.

I see now I mislead you all into thinking it was my father who passed when in fact it was Rick and Randy's Dad.

The fact that I received support from you all when it was not my loss speaks volumes, there is no closer family than BASE.

I have copied all of your letters, both from the Board and personal emails for Rick to see when he gets home and I am sure it will give him great comfort. Sorry for the misconception,

Thanx to all.

Joy

HA HA well then give him all the pics any way:ph34r::D
you guys take care

Stay safe
Stefan Faber