3ringheathen

Education level

Another angle on the "who are these crazy base jumpers?" question.

-Josh
If you have time to panic, you have time to do something more productive. -Me*
*Ron has accused me of plagiarizing this quote. He attributes it to Douglas Adams.

I don't think I've ever met an "intellectually challenged" BASE'r. Not always academic, but definitely bright... :)
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

i took the drop out,i went to regular shool(9years) which is a demand here in DK,after that i took a education on 3,6 year to getting into transport.After i didnt felt i used it the way i wanted i then changed work area.I now works whith metal,which i like alot.I love to see that i can create,and the best part is that i get better payed on a 7-15 job than i would on a similar job i were educated to..;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I don't think I've ever met an "intellectually challenged" BASE'r. Not always academic, but definitely bright... :)

Stick around a bit. You will.

I have over 98 degrees in temperature. Does that make me smart?

:S
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

:S

Only if it's in Celsius, otherwise, you're just average.
-Josh
*Ron has accused me of plagiarizing this quote. He attributes it to Douglas Adams.

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only if it's in Celsius, otherwise, you're just average

i he´s having 98 degree celsius,his starting to melt dowm.. water boil at 100degress C;)

no skin you aint smart your just lucky;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i he´s having 98 degree celsius,his starting to melt dowm.. water boil at 100degress C;)

OK we've established that Skin is either:
Of average intelligence

or

Hot *and* sterile. ;)

Ladies are you paying attention?
-Josh

OK we've established that Skin is either:
Of average intelligence

or

Hot *and* sterile. ;)

you mean OLD and SENILE:ph34r::D

hope to meet you you old fart(Skin) anytime soon,just it that you never go "home" when im there:P:D:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I'm fondly reminded of one of my favorite quotes by Mr. Mark Twain: "I never let school get in the way of my education." While polling for levels of formal education one should keep in mind that
"official" approvals, authorizations, and certifications are not necessarily indicative of intelligence.
And to extrapolate further: intelligence is not necessarily indicative of common sense.
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;