base698

Flik 266 = ???

Hey Justin,
You could always ask the folks at BR and
at CR and then maybe compare the pack volumes.
Later
Blair

I had a Perigee2 that I bought used with a Mojo280, and then later got a Blackjack280. You could definately tell that the vents and valves were in there, it packed a little bigger. Still fit fine, but you knew it was there...
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

The Flik has noticeably smaller pack volume than the FOX, and also smaller pack volume than the Ace.

Are you asking about a standard Flik, a Flik Vtec, or a Flik Vtec w/covers?

From my limited personal experience fooling with the Flik, I'd guess that the standard version will have a pack volume roughly equivalent to a Mojo (so, Flik 266=Mojo 260) of similar size, and noticeably smaller than an Ace or FOX (so Flik 266 = theoretical FOX 255, or Ace 250).

Adding Vtec shouldn't change the pack volume much at all.

Adding Vtec with covers will probably increase the pack volume to something comparable to a Blackjack (so, Flik 266=Blackjack 260) because the Vtec covers are noticeably larger/bulkier than the CR PAC valves (they also, in my opinion, have noticeably different performance, but that's another discussion), which will, to some extent, balance out the fact that the Ace is a slighly bulkier canopy.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com