Clownburner

Neptune software v2.0.6 released

FYI: newest version 2.0.14 is now available...it allows logs recorded at prior versions to work.

I went directly to that version from 1.17. My Neptune freaked out, doubled a couple of my exit altitudes (ff time and average speed remains normal) and shifted around the dates of my jumps without any obvious pattern. I had to change the date on every jump I uploaded, with an exception of five that Paralog won't take because they're from the future.:o:D
I suspect this was because the "new" battery I used when upgrading apparently wasn't so new after all.

None of my jumps were made this year so I did'nt have that issue. The system date was like way off. The alti-2 site does mention the date issue.

Correct your system date on the neptune ASAP.

Version 2.0.18 is out and my jump dates are back to normal. If I understood Roger from Alti-2 correctly, the upgrade doesn't change any log data, so the problem was in the way version 2.0.14 read it. I still got doubled exit and opening altitudes in metric (normal if I switch to imperial), though, but Paralog displays them as they should be.