cpoxon

Team Crank video at Bridge Day

HA HA nice work mate,i think its the place i were,and i just parked between the trees and the fence(kind of tight:o).

Im happy your fine...Drop by if you gets time. sorry we were too busy as i were over(also in the countryes were they drive in the right side of the road),hope to get my arse over once more this summer

By the way,i saw his(Dan´s) landing once,in total dark,and it were ok,he CAN do it,i knows:P...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Watched my DVD last night when I should have been tucked up in bed. It's awesome, very well edited - nice work Neil and the Team Crankers. Highly recommended.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

stop watching that rubbish and get jump 7 up on your website. And make the WDI sound better this time!

Jules

Glad you're liking it ;)

>stop watching that rubbish and get jump 7 up on your website. And make the WDI sound better this time!

your copy is coming Jules don't worry :P

The DVD is available worldwide, email me for details

Stay safe

Neil

stop watching that rubbish and get jump 7 up on your website. And make the WDI sound better this time!

Done. Hope that's enough glory for you :P.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

gus,
i just want to thank you for brightening up my dreary life in between jumps with the videos and pics on your website! it rocks!!!
someday i would love to jump off of bridges an such with you boys!
<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--