KMonster

Anyone up for TF?

I'm making a trip to TF this weekend with Dexterbase. Anyone who wants to come definitely should, it's going to be awesome. We'll be getting there Friday night (the 3rd), and be jumping all day on Saturday and Sunday (4th, 5th).

Raistlin and I are talking about NEXT weekend (10/7-10/9).

First Class Citizen Twice Over

i'll be there, taking BR's fjc....

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Wassup. I'm heading up there, hoping to be there Friday evening, jumping Saturday and Sunday morning, leaving about noon Sunday.

Can't wait to see Dexter and Kmonster again...

If you can make it, don't let us have fun without you...
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

Just had to bump this back to the top, since the post from two weeks ago got before this one...

Come one, come all- good times to be had!!!
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

"The Monkey", listen to EVERYTHING thing they say and relax, you gonna love it dude! Way to get into the sport the right way, instead of the way I did. God have mercy on my soul.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Twin Falls is a nice place to visit, I'm happy to say I will be in Shanghai this weekend, jumping the World's third tallest building, the Jin Mao Tower.
After that, we'll be heading to Hong Kong, where we have another Tower lined up for October 9 and 10. Stay tuned for a full report. Harry Parker and I have assembled an international delegation of 15 jumpers from 5 countries to put on two BASE demos in Asia.......
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

tf kicks ass! don rocks! it was very cool to meet dexterbase and kmonster, and the rest of the gang that was out! br's fjc was awesome! was able to pull off 10 jumps, meet some cool people, see some sick jumps, and finally realize exactly how much base kicks ass! psyched, one letter down, 3 to go!

monkey

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!