DexterBase

Twin falls this weekend?

Is anyone planning on being in Twin Falls next weekend?(19th, 20th, and 21st) I'm planning on going but I'm not positive yet.

If other people are going to be there then I'll make the trip out.

I'll be there with a group of eight people on the 20th and 21th.

Can;t go this weekend, but what's the scoop on the place? I mean I know how friendly the town is and all, but what airport do you fly into and such? Is there jumping there pretty much every weekend? I assume it's too cold in the winter?

Ganja

No can do :(

Have fun Up there.

Ciao!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Thanks to everyone who made it out there. I had a kick-ass weekend. I got to make some new friends and jump with a really good crew.

Congratulations Chick! (You know who you are)You're a friggin' badass, those were some totally solid jumps. You did a really good job this weekend.
Welcome to the family.

Again thanks to everyone who made it memorable. The videos will go out by the end of the week.

Thanks dude, I had the best weekend of my life. The jumps were incredible and the people in the BASE community are something else, I can't wait until next time.

Friggin awesome weekend.

Jumped with some incredible people, experienced some incredible things, and can't wait to hang out with everyone again. Congrats to K, I am very proud of you, ;)

PS I really, really, really, really, really didn't want to leave....

Party on...

P

------------------------------------------
Getting banned isn't that bad......

Thanks for the video you made of our jumps, it was fantastic. Next time I head out to Twin Falls I'll let you know. Are you or any of the other people that were there going to Bridge Day? The group I was with is planning another trip to Norway in June. I'll post the details around March when we decide on the dates.

No problem dude, glad you liked the video. I'm not going to bridge day this year. Maybe I'll make it out there next year. Definitely keep me informed of your Norway plans, maybe I can tag along.;)