pullhigh

Flick 322

Anyone jumped one? Seen one in action? I'm a big guy looking to get into base, and it seems to be the best choice for me at this point.

Ganja

I appreciate the input, and there is some excellent information there, but I'd really rather hear from people that like or don;t like them, not just arguing about who was first with vents.... lol

Ganja

I have put about 75 jumps on large flicks (292) and I have to say that I like them very much. I have yet to jump a +300 flick but I'd like to. I weigh 255 naked. The openings are a bit more to my taste ie.. a bit more melow and they definatley land me much better than the older foxs. I believe that the difference in aspect ratio from the fox, and the extra brake line dramaticly improve the canopys flight as well as the landing. I have about 550 jumps on foxs of varying sizes and for my money, I'm going with the flicks here on out.

Very cool, thanks for the input. I ordered my Flick 322 and Reactor 4 today. I'll have the Flick by mid September, but won't get the container until Bridge Day, plus or minus, hopefully before...

Ganja

I gotta a Wonderhog in fabulous shape if the Reactor comes in too late for B-Day.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"