pbla4024

Snekor

Do you have some experiences with this French two pin rig (only in french)? I think Jean Loic Albert use it and it's comon in South France. Brible protection flap looks little bit strange for me. Tom, what's your opinion?

Fido

here's a picture of one of my Snekors.

It's quite comfortable, and I find it secure even without the use of pins.

I'm sure this doesn't help, but I couldn't resist.

It's quite comfortable, and I find it secure even without the use of pins.

i like the vents in it... but it looks abit used,you better go by yourself a new one;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Funny color for a guys shoe. Kinda small too. You know what they say...:$

S.;)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

I thought all you Eastern Block types jumped homemade rigs anyway, why all the fuss over some obscure frenchie rig. Order a Warlock and be done with it.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

I strongly advise against a French BASE rig.

It'll let you go in alone and then try to divide what's left with ze germans.

:P

Oh I'm having a great time lately. Keep 'em comin'.

Pisstaker.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

I saw one of these rigs in use at Petronas. It looks fine to me. My only concern would be protection of teh lower bridle on a wingsuit flight, since the wind over your back would flow into the pocket (since the bottom flap goes over the side flap, rather than vice versa). Still, if that French wignsuit guru is using one for his flights, it must work ok.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Thanks Tom. A lot of people here in French Riviera jump Snekor. I know manufacturer, but I was looking for independent opinion.

Fido