mac266

Got my E - UK Style'E'

A weekend spent in "low lands" and blown out for 3 days! came back to the UK and decided to look at an E.

spent some of the day looking at the landing area and all the many hazzards, spent another 3 hours finding the "hidden" exit point and then off to a pub for dinner and the long wait to sunrise.

misjudged the time to get to the exit and the sunrise time - spent 2 hours huddled in a bush trying to keep warm! :(:(

birds starting singing as the sun came up in complete nil winds - made our way to the exit. kit up and take in the intense views. 5:30am and JD is first off! nice exit, healthy delay, and a sick (unt landing in a gnarly landing area! Nice work! - Off I pop - take a nice healthy delay and watch the intense visuals - shame about the 90L off heading to face an out crop of granite! but hey all is cool and land without incident! B|

Thanks for the clothing to keep warm JD!

A nice ending to another wise windy weekender!

Only 1 more letter to go! - Nice work to the recent UK additions to the historical listing!

Be Safe people!

Michael

Nice one Mac and JD,i look forward to try that exit..i cant wait to wisit rany,windy lowland..its gonna be a blast...Hold on to your hat. i think ill soon will be healed....B|
EDIT:oops Mac you owe beer for the first E..what about JD?

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

JD's first E too!

i think secretly he is also going for a "Shit BASE Number" as now he has shit at every letter except one! I hope the walkers on the cliff dont visit that bush to look at the flowers!!!!

B|

JD - your one sick fooker!!

Nice work!

i think secretly he is also going for a "Shit BASE Number" as now he has shit at every letter except one!

I heard that some fellow in the Pacific Northwest U.S. was giving those out. I think they're called "BASE Dump" numbers, though.

Nice job on the E!

Let me guess, the S is the remaining letter? :P
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Im sure you still get that Mincer BASE #1 as you want...

Good work guys..B|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i think secretly he is also going for a "Shit BASE Number" as now he has shit at every letter except one!

I heard that some fellow in the Pacific Northwest U.S. was giving those out. I think they're called "BASE Dump" numbers, though.

Nice job on the E!

Let me guess, the S is the remaining letter? :P

Ah good! i think JD was after #1!!! i hope that now this achievement has been made by someone else he may give up!!!! its a horrible sound whilst preping for a jump!!! :P

for him the Dump BASE is lacking an B - & for normal #'s we both lack a B!

i guess he will get both at the same time!!! :(

That hopefully is in the not to distant future!!!

What you guys need is a sex life. And access to civilized sanitation. Far be it for me, of course.....
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

What you guys need is a sex life. And access to civilized sanitation. Far be it for me, of course.....

get back to me.................... :P:P:P

Baby :)

"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent