TomAiello

Fat Boy BASE

I've started a thread on this topic on BLiNC.
Hopefully we'll see some good thoughts. I've saved my personal thoughts, to help bump the topic back up when it drops toward the bottom of the page.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Interesting post, Tom.

F.Y.I. That Adam Filippino guy had a very cool article written about him in Skydiving magazine from a couple months ago.

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Adam Filippino guy had a very cool article written about him in Skydiving magazine from a couple months ago.

I read the article. I actually know Adam middling well. His company Consolidated Rigging is one of the world's leading BASE gear manufacturers. They also happen to be located 40 minutes from the city I've lived in for the past ten years or so. Adam winces every time I come into his shop with my latest non-standard gear configuration or custom request.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

F.Y.I. That Adam Filippino guy had a very cool article written about him in Skydiving magazine from a couple months ago.

Adam is a cool cat, and a real asset to the sport of BASE.

Peace,

D-d0g
[email protected]
Dog's Den
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.

Thanks, Tom! Adam really laid it out!

CHUBBY PEOPLE UNITE!!

And DYSLEXICS UNTIE!!