DSE

Free Flysight Viewer

Made some updates to the xlam.
If you are using the previous version you should get a message there is a new version avalible when you run the macro.
Just click yes to download the file and save it in a folder that is easy to find (desktop).
When this is done Excel will open the folder to where your current Flysight is.xlam is.

Close Excel
And then move the new updated Flysight.xlam to the add-ins folder.

That should be it.

From now on the new versions will be autoupdated, meaning you only need to click on yes to update and it will do the rest.
Also the new file has a autoinstall feature. So If no older version of Flysight is installed (new users).
You can just doubleclick on the xlam-file and "enable macros" and it will install itself.
It will make a copy of itself so the file you downloaded can be deleted.

As always, tell me if you find a issue.
And I know about the Excel 2000 bug. I'm working on it :)

http://www.hellis.me/Install_files/Flysight.xlam

Sorry for the delay!

We did a performance camp this weekend and I brought up the viewer a few times. Also used my version of Paralog to show a few numbers...should get a few new customers from that demo.

What I am interested in seeing quickly with this viewer are the comp window stats, Speed, Distance, Time.

I realize there is a fine line between the free viewer and using Paralog itself.

I like the viewer as it is quick, requires no install and doesn't freak out about serial number. I have a few flysights I end up jumping. It rocks for sharing also. It would also be quicker to view the comp window stats than me having to switch m to ft every time..but thats just a problem I have. ;)

The downside is not all DZ's have internet access.

Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com