lurch

Coming spring, 2012: Northeast Bird School

By popular demand, Skydive Pepperell's wingsuit school is being re-founded by its original creator and a new team of dedicated pilots. Our mission: to promote safe wingsuit flight. To teach others to fly as we do, so they may know our joy. To spread the light, and look out for one another.

We are:
Rick Hough
Jeff Donohue
Brian Caldwell
Andreea Olea
Justin Pabis
Matt Veno

We offer basic one-on-one first flight courses, introductory followup coaching, and instruction in advanced performance techniques including speed, distance, time, acrobatics, and the all-important flight planning and navigation. Customized lessons on the student's topic of choice available on request. More to come as we get ourselves organized.

If you're already an experienced wingsuit pilot, then just come fly with us anytime, help us look out for the new birds and challenge the older ones. Its time to start again. Looking out for our own, so the USPA doesn't have to.

Welcome.
-Brian Caldwell, "Student-in-chief", Northeast Bird School.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

By popular demand, Skydive Pepperell's wingsuit school is being re-founded by its original creator and a new team of dedicated pilots. Our mission: to promote safe wingsuit flight. To teach others to fly as we do, so they may know our joy. To spread the light, and look out for one another.

We are:
Rick Hough
Jeff Donohue
Brian Caldwell
Andreea Olea
Justin Pabis
Matt Veno

We offer basic one-on-one first flight courses, introductory followup coaching, and instruction in advanced performance techniques including speed, distance, time, acrobatics, and the all-important flight planning and navigation. Customized lessons on the student's topic of choice available on request. More to come as we get ourselves organized.

If you're already an experienced wingsuit pilot, then just come fly with us anytime, help us look out for the new birds and challenge the older ones. Its time to start again. Looking out for our own, so the USPA doesn't have to.

Welcome.
-Brian Caldwell, "Student-in-chief", Northeast Bird School.

Couldn't ask for a better group of folks, Lurch.
Congrats on the effort.

Well, ever since Justin stopped jumping here, people have been telling me I should restart my school again the way I used to have it before. None of this would be happening without them. They just said come on, we'll help you do it, and the team just sort of formed itself.
I'm going to leave the promotional stuff to them for the most part from here on out because I feel like a dork when I try to do it, and they're better at it. Jeff, Rick and Andreea bring organization expertise and video skills I lack so this isn't going to be my school, its -our- school. Here goes...
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.