joni

New bird in NE

Congratulations Mansel on your 1st wingsuit flight today!
Mansel was so sure he would like it he bought a used PHI before ever making a flight on a wingsuit. From the look on his face he was not disappointed!
LSPC in NE now has 6 wingsuit flyers with their own suits (3 of us have more than one suit and are more than willing to share) and twice as many as that have made several flights- next year we will really be flocking!! Can't wait for the 1st wingsuit 8 way from 2 C-182's!!

Mansel congratulations!

Joni let me know when and i'll be there. If there are some weekends that you plan on doing a lot of wingsuit jumps let me know and i'll make the drive. It would be nice to fly with someone else.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Sometimes it is last minute but I will try to let you know of anything that is planned. On nice weekends you can generally find one or two of us there with suits. Next month, I will be at Winterset, Iowa for their Halloween boogie October 14 & 15th and there will probably be some others there as well.