PhreeZone

Passing objects

I had the single greatest flight that I've ever had today and it all started as a joke. Spy38w and I were on out second flock of the day and we exited the Otter at 13.5 at about 13 we are nice and tight flying and I see something trailing from his left fingers. He picked up a broken rubber band from the floor of the Otter just before exit with out me knowing it and put it in his left hand. I flew over and we took a few tries to get a controlled enough dock to pass the rubber band to me. by about 11.5 we were passing it from my right hand back to his left hand. Holding a broken rubber band out while maintaining a fall rate that was in the low 60's/upper 50's and maintaining less then 2 foot percision flying for the docks was by far the most challenging technical flying I've ever done in the suit.
After passing the broken band back to Pete I flew in for another dock and the rubber band was back in my hand by 9k. After that it was off to go play on some dives/climbs, playing in the could and zooming each others burbbles. We were laughing so had at one point that the smiles on both our faces went ear to ear. B|

Today was good... who else has passed things back and forth with their suits on?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com