TaeKwonDoDo

Looking for inexpensive RW jumpsuit

As I am fairly new and still have a few (or more than) "spectacular" landings (perfecting the PLF) I would like to find an inexpensive suit that I won't feel bad about putting a hole or grass stain in the knee or ass of it.

Looking in the classifieds and on e-bay I can't find one that fits - or comes even close (I'm 5'11, 190 lbs with a fairly, but not perfect, athletic body).

If I have to buy one new, where can I find something relatively inexpensive that will take the new-jumper beating for about the next 100 jumps?

TIA,

- Jeff

"That's not flying, it's falling with style."

try the Crater suit from Bodysport USA.
That starts at a base price of about $120.00 I think.

I got mine with grippers on the inside and outside of legs, and on the arms, knee pads, etc and the total was around $200 I think.
Looks good anf fits well.

Get a decent suit that fits you. You'll learn better that way. Get one with cordura on the knees and butt, that'll help with the wear and tear. As for durability, so far out of the ones I've seen (tony, merlin, body sport, bev), Bev suit has been the most durable. Hell, a jumper at my DZ is having to get his tony suit fixed, seams and stuff are falling apart after only about 150 jumps on it (without crash landings, even).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."