Madison

WI CRW Boogie 2009

Hey All,
Just wanted to get the dates out on this before the CRW calendar fills up.

We are doing this once again, for all CRW enthusiasts of all skill levels:
Aug.14th-16th at SkyKnights DZ in East Troy, WI.

We plan on breaking the current state record of a 14-way during the event. More details will follow in the future, as I keep reminding you to please come and join us! Aug.is a beautiful time of year to be here in WI.
Please let me know if you have any questions or plan on attending at: [email protected]
I will get a list going soon!

CRW Skies,
April
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Hey All,
We are extending the dates to include Thurs., so it'll be: Aug.13th-16th at SkyKnights in East Troy,WI.
As far as I know, these dates do not conflict with another CRW event.
Let me know if you have any questions, or you want on the list at: [email protected]
Blue Skies,
Here's the current list:

1) Mike Lewis-org.
2) Jim Rasmussen-org.
3) Anne DeKoker
4) Eduardo Guillen
5) April Schuldt
6) Brian Martin
7) Eric Gallan
8) John Bechtel
9) Linda Ruiz
10) T LaVonne
11) Dave Holmvik
12) Bob Edmiston
13) Bob Felt
14) Jay Kedley
15) Tom Stewart
16) Brent Racine
17) Chad Neidigh
18) Keith Paulson
19) Ray
20) Greg Porter
21) Eric Bernetzke
22) Josh Luba
23) Annie Jackson
24) Nicole Fain
25) Tim Shue
26) Jef LaRette
27) Kermit
28) Jeremy Olexa
29) Brad Kult
30) Mike Livieri

Hi everyone. My name is Derrick and I am part of the team who runs things over at Sky Knights. Some of you might remember me from last year, the guy wandering around with the neck brace! I just want to let you know that we have put pre-registration up now on our website.

You can get to the registration page by clicking here: http://skyknights.skydivemilwaukee.com/event-registration.html. Pre-Registering will help us get things set for you and smooth out the check-in process. it will also help us to make sure that we are going to have enough food and beer on-hand! Payments for registration are processed through paypal and you do not have to have an account to register.

We are accepting registration for the boogie and also pre-orders for the short and long sleeve shirts. The design isn't up yet, but I'm sure it will be as cool as last year's shirt! (Edited to add: that the ONLY way to get a shirt from this event is to pre-order it, we wont be printing extras)

There are a couple types of registration available, Full Event and Food Only. Full event tickets are for those who are planning on jumping and food only are for non-jumping spouses, non-crw participants or anyone else that might be coming along with you. If you pay for full registration or for a food registration please do not purchase any meal tickets as these are included already.

Everyone had a great time last year at this event and we are hoping for more of the same this year.

We will have TWO, less than a year old, PAC750s flying jumpers all day on Saturday to keep the time waiting for a load to a minimum and help out in breaking the state CRW record.

There is also Rumor of a POPS RW Formation Record attempt the same weekend (cause of the second plane) if that interests you.

Any other information you might want to know about our dropzone can be found on our websites:

http://skyknights.skydivemilwaukee.com
http://www.skydivemilwaukee.com

C-ya soon and blue skies!
~Derrick
Sky Knights
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Aug.13th-16th @ Sky Knights DZ in East Troy, WI

Hey All,
Just putting out an updated list. Please let me know if I missed ya or if you can make it.
This is gonna be fun! Take care,
CRW Skies-April

1) Mike Lewis-org.
2) Jim Rasmussen-org.
3) Anne DeKoker
4) Eduardo Guillen
5) April Schuldt
6) Brian Martin
7) Eric Gallan
8) John Bechtel
9) Linda Ruiz
10) T LaVonne
11) Dave Holmvik
12) Bob Edmiston
13) Bob Felt
14) Jay Kedley
15) Tom Stewart
16) Brent Racine
17) Chad Neidigh
18) Keith Paulson
19) Ray ?
20) Greg Porter
21) Eric Bernetzke
22) Josh Luba
23) Annie Jackson
24) Nicole Fain
25) Tim Shue
26) Jef LaRette
27) Kermit
28) Jeremy Olexa
29) Brad Kult
30) Mike Livieri
31) Seth Kuttruff
32) Max Power
33) Jeff Klingbell
34) Todd Zimmerman
35) Dave Crocco
36) Jason Smith
37) Roger McClelland
38) Jamie Cromer
39) Shireen Khavari
40) Scott Smith
41) Paul ?
42) (Robert) Reger
43) Chico & Janet
44) Kerry Miller
45) Francois Hout
46) Peder Blomker
47) Bruce Barnett-maybe
48) Dean Keating-maybe

Pre-registration: http://skyknights.skydivemilwaukee.com/event-registration.html

Nice list!

I wanted to add that we now have the preliminary T-Shirt Design for this event posted. We are doing the shirts as pre-order only. (Due July 29th to be sure we have them at the time of the boogie) So If you want to have one, pop on over to our site to pre-order or at the very least, contact us [email protected] so we can include you in the count.

See everyone soon!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Wanted to mention that we aren't taking pre-orders anymore for t-shirts as we have had to order them now to make sure they are ready for the week of the boogie!

Pre-registration is still open and includes access to the CRW organizers and:

Spaghetti Dinner Friday Night (+ free beer)
Subs for lunch on Saturday
A Wisconsin Cookout BBQ with burgers, dogs and the like on Saturday night (+ free beer)
and pizza for lunch on Sunday for those who stick around.

You really are getting a lot for the cost of this boogie fee!

C-ya all very soon!
~D