BartRN

LF a 2way Sequential partner- Houston, Texas area

Well, I have asked around and can't find anyone so throwing a lure out here and seeing if I get a bite or a referral hehe.

I have about 50 CReW jumps, several stacks but mostly downplanes. I have a coach ready for us that doesn't have the time to train or partner with me :(, Craig Standlee aka Catfish, and I have a lot of local crw dogs who wanna just play or flat out work too much to do the team thing.

I am looking for someone who has some (however small) CRW experience but wants to do more. Someone who has or is willing to buy a CRW canopy (I have a demo specced Lightning on the way) and WL it at ~ 1.35. I want to do 2way sequentials with the goal of being able to enter nationals with no expectation to win just to mainly have fun and experience the event.

If you are interested or know of anyone interested please lemme know. I am tired of getting the bug eyed are you crazy looks from all these RW folks when I ask them hehehe.

You can contact me here or shoot me an email (see profile) if you know someone or are interested yourself.

Blue skies n Frosty brews!!!
Bart Stonestreet
Some canopies can be fun to fly, but treat you like their bitch on opening. -- Jarno