Madison

Sebastian 2002 CRW camp photos

Hey All,

I finally found my negatives from the CRW camp in Sebastian held 3-27-02 through 4-1-2002! I scanned them in and had to share some of them, as they are absolutely priceless to me!

I met a lot of you there, and was snapping shots with my little Canon 35mm. (Jules gets credit for some double diamond shots she took from the plane.) Seems like a long time ago.

I’m gonna add a few comments to make you look at these: Mike Lewis you haven’t aged a day since then, Chico I got your reserve landing, Chris Gay’s hair rocks!, Eduardo you are so damn cute, good to see friends we haven’t seen in awhile, and one’s that aren’t here anymore.

This was the camp where everyone ponied up to buy Chico a new canopy after it got lost in the swamp. It was very emotional. I was doing RW there (shhh), but that camp got me to start doing CRW when I got back home.

Thanks, and I love ya all!
April Schuldt

http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=310141229312136591/l=432613911/g=101800601/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.