kkeenan

Perris CRW

What a week (or so) this has been. The accidents, the services, the tears and long-distance phone calls. I had been planning to go to the Perris CRW event, and when it was time to go, I was glad to change scenery from Florida to the desert, and to immerse into a world of CRW for the weekend. It was so good to be around CRWDogs and Doggesses this weekend. We talked about our friends, told jump stories, and mostly, we did some really fun CRW.

This was an all-encompassing CRW weekend at Perris. There were moments of beauty, happiness, horror, pain, smoke, flames, flashing lights – you name it. In other words, your typical CRW outing. I’m sure there will be a lot written about this weekend (I hope so, anyway.) I’ll say this, however, any CRWDog who was there will always remember these few days in September.

I hope for speedy recovery of everyone’s injuries, minor and otherwise,B| and speedy replacement to those who had gear and accessories join the cow skulls in the desert>:(

Thank you, West Coast CRW Gangmembers for the hospitality. Someone said that our missing friends would have wanted us to go out and have a great time doing CRW. I have no idea if that’s what they would want, but if it was, then they had a great view of some fun, fun jumps.

Kevin