ChrisJG2000

2005 CF World Record Base Practice

Hello All,

This announcement is to inform everyone that we are in the process of building the base for the 2005 CF World Record attempts to be held at Lake Wales Florida from the 19th - 26th of November 2005.

This year we will build a larger and faster flying base than ever before. In order to have a healthier and faster flying formation Mike Lewis will be piloting with a larger canopy than I have used in the past records and the base 16-25 people will be made up primarily of PD Lightning 193s, 176s, and 160s.

There will be a base practice in Perris Valley California on April 8-10, 2005. Mike Lewis will be organizing, piloting, and evaluating the performance of people interested in being part of the base.

I recently sent invitations to participants of the 2003 CF World Record who had the flying skills and exit weight of 220lbs (100 kg) or higher. If you did not receive this invitation but feel you have the skills to be a part of the base please contact me for more details.

Best Regards,
Chris J. Gay
[email protected]